During a six-day winter course, internationally acclaimed infectious disease specialists and medical microbiologists will offer you an up-to-date and practical overview of essential topics in the diagnosis and management of infectious diseases. A broad array of topics will be covered, with a focus on:
- Emerging infections and multiresistant pathogens
- Novel diagnostic methods
- Infections in the immunocompromised host
- Virology, HIV related diseases and hepatitis
- Poverty related infectious diseases
- Paediatric infectious diseases
- Evidence based medicine and clinical decision making in infectious diseases
The scientific program will consist of intensive morning and afternoon lectures with practical case discussions at the end of each day. Between the morning and afternoon sessions the beautiful surroundings of Grindelwald offer plenty of opportunities to enjoy skiing and sightseeing. Furthermore, an attractive social program will be organized.
This conference is accredited for 26 CME points by the Dutch Society for Internal Medicine (NIV), the Dutch Society for Medical Microbiology (NVMM), the Dutch Society for Paediatrics (NVK) and the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).